Certified Alexander Technique Teacher
- Adv. Diploma of Alexander Technique Teaching
- Teaching Member of The Australian Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (AUSTAT) Inc.
- World Teaching Member of The Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT) U.K.
I believe that many of us share a common goal – to have a mind and body that functions with optimal tone, balance and ease to give us the greatest possibility of living well.
What I love about teaching people this transformative Technique is that it offers such great rewards towards the fulfilment of that goal.
- Graduated from the School of F.M. Alexander Studies in Fitzroy North with David Moore (Director) and Jenny Thirtle (Assistant Director)
- Over 20 years experience leading seminars with an international personal and professional growth, training and development company
- Taught from childhood through to her teens by world-renowned concert pianist Jascha Spivakovsky, and more recently by his son, Michael Spivakovsky
Further Professional Development
- 2021 Understanding MS (Multiple Sclerosis), Menzies Institute for Medical Research & the Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre, Univ. of TAS
- 2021 Advanced Online Teacher Training, Penelope Eastern
- 2020 Teacher Training Online, Penelope Eastern
- 2019 The Art of Breathing, Pamela Blanc